Senior Independent Living
Choose a spacious, light-filled apartment at Simpson Meadows and enjoy maintenance-free, independent living that makes it easy to maintain a fulfilling lifestyle. Each of our senior apartments is thoughtfully designed with bright spaces full of natural light, open kitchens, and plenty of closet space. Most floor plans have a patio or balcony and a fireplace.
Every day is filled with possibilities. And with all of our residential services, you’ll have more time to do what you love. As part of a close-knit community, you’ll enjoy the feeling of camaraderie and the peace of mind of having friends nearby.
Purposeful programming focuses on physical, intellectual, social, and spiritual wellness. A full calendar of life-enrichment activities will invite you to join in, participate, and be social. Additional care is also available on campus, should you ever need it.
Pets are welcome.
Asbury Crossing Apartments
Expansive one- and two-bedroom floor plans provide large walk-in closets, high ceilings, fully equipped kitchens, full-size washers and dryers, and patios or balconies. Some models include gas fireplaces. All of our senior independent living apartments offer comfort, convenience, and the flexibility of choosing additional amenities and services to make life easier and more fun.
Asbury Heights Apartments
For couples and individuals seeking extra assistance, this supportive neighborhood of studio and one-bedroom senior apartments offers dining, housekeeping, and linen services.
Spacious floor plans provide large closets, fully-equipped kitchens and washer/dryer combos. With helpful options to choose from — such as medication management, you can easily be at your best every day.
Make the Most of Every Day
At Simpson Meadows independent living, stay as busy as you like with regular seminars, lectures, cooking demonstrations, and more. Be social with new friends, volunteer, pursue new interests, take an art class, travel locally and internationally, and simply enjoy yourself. We take care of home maintenance so you have more time for what’s important to you.
For a quick look into our residences, watch our virtual tour. To see more of our campus and learn more about life at Simpson Meadows, schedule an in-person tour today.
Amenities & Services
- Restaurant-style dining in our Brandywine Dining Room
- Private dining room for parties and family gatherings
- Garden View Café
- Flexible dining plans
- Community room for movies, games, religious services, musical performances, and lectures
- Activities programming, social activities, and organized trips
- Scheduled fitness classes and health programs
- Fitness Center
- Resident computer center
- Raised garden beds
- Wellness Clinic
- Private, lush courtyard with walking path, bocce, and horseshoe courts and firepit
- Pet friendly apartments
- Dog park
- Special interest groups and residential committees to join
- Building maintenance and maintenance of appliances furnished by Simpson Meadows
- Trash removal, water, sewer, and real estate taxes
- Scheduled transportation to shopping areas and local attractions
- Personal transportation within a 12-mile radius
- Emergency response system
- 24-hour security